[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Um, hello there. 'w'

Um, hello there. 'w'

Introduce yourself to other Portal Masters

Um, hello there. 'w'

Postby Shibuyah » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:21 pm

My name is Colin, but you guys can call me Shibuyah around here. I'm a bit of a Skylanders nut, first getting hooked due to the first game, S:SA, since I had been a big fan of Spyro, and the premise of using actual toys to switch between characters sounded really cool--the child in me is rather strong, and Skylanders is a series that seems to grab its interest easily.
I've yet to get Trap Team due to its pricing, but as soon as I can, I plan on getting the 3DS Starter Pack first, mostly for Gusto. XD

So, I'm also a bit of an artist in the pixel field, though I'm hardly professional. I haven't done much animating, and I mostly sprite characters in the same basic pose--in the end, I think it gives me a good feel for the character's design, but I really need to get myself to put things in motion at some point. >w<;
http://shibuyah-kun.deviantart.com/
You can see most of my stuff here, though I tend to sprite round characters often. <w<;

I'm really looking forward to getting to know some fellow Skylanders fans, and learning some new stuff around here! ^w^
Shibuyah
Mabu

Re: Um, hello there. 'w'

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Shibuyah » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Shibuyah
Mabu

Postby PortalMasterTim » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Checked tout the site out the site real cool! Welcome!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby Shibuyah » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Shibuyah
Mabu

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Welcome aboard...thanks for signing up! Do you do any Skylander art? Hope you enjoy the forum!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:09 am

Your welcome buddy! If skylanders ever fall from the top this is the page that will still go just b/c everyone here is die hard and loves the game!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby Shibuyah » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Shibuyah
Mabu

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Skylanders pixel art sounds like a good idea!
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Shibuyah » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Shibuyah
Mabu

Next

Return to Introductions