[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Hello there!

Hello there!

Introduce yourself to other Portal Masters

Hello there!

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello! Im Gryfinthegreat or you can just call me Gryfin. I just started playing skylanders as of
Superchargers ( although now I wish it was sooner ) and am absolutely loving it! Actually the first game I played was Trap Team im co-oping with a buddy on the Wii. One day we went to Gamestop looking for some trapmasters and I saw a used Chopper figure so I thought "Hey why not, might as well have my own guy to play as" after I played as him I knew I had to pick up the latest game! Anyhow as of now im on the Ps4 version as Ghost_Tracker89 and hope to be on the 3ds sometime soon! If you ever wanna race feel more than free to friend me.
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Re: Hello there!

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Gryfin! Good to have you.
Poke around a bit, stay a while :lol:

I'm actually a little bit envious of you...You get to go and experience Spyro's Adventure and Giants and Swap Team for the first time!!! Sweet! They are a lot of fun! (pretty inexpensive at this point too!)
Keep us up to date as you try out new stuff! That would be a great way for all of us to relive the fun and pass along any tips we picked up along the way!

John
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Ah sweet will do! Im prepping in Superchargers for Nightmare mode right now, just waiting until I can buy a few more vehicles for my starting crew! Im not sure if I want to pick up an Eon's elite for the fight. What do you think, would that be chickening out? Because im totally down for the challenge!
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:12 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Welcome aboard! Thanks for signing up and glad you are enjoying the series!

I'd take Nightmare mode on as is and then if you have trouble, feel free to bring in the hired-guns (Elites).
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Oh yeah I plan on doing Nightmare mode 100 percent legit. I thought about it and I love the game so much I dont mind toughing it out even if I get stuck for hours! And thanks for the warm welcome!
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:49 am

Sounds like a good plan...good luck!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1