[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Hello All

Hello All

Introduce yourself to other Portal Masters

Hello All

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:39 pm

I was excited to see 1ofwiisdom had started this forum as I have been regularly checking his blog for a few years now. And think this is a great way not only to stay up to date on game news but also to get to know other players a bit.

A little bit about me. I'm a bit older than most on herei would guess. My son who is 10 got the ball rolling with SSA and I was instantly hooked. I have nearly every figure thru Swap force with the exception of three. Series 2 bash from Giants,which I never even saw in a store in my area and I refuse to buy it on ebay for 6-10 X what its worth. And for some reason I am missing scratch and fire bone hot dog from swap force. I just can't seem to find em but check regularly for em....ugh it gets frustrating sometimes.

But hope this forum takes off and we all get to know one another and share ideas.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Re: Hello All

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:06 am

Haha, epic user name! If it is worth anything to you, throw Ghost Roaster on the Portal in Trap Team and check out the damage Skull Master does :D I can't believe the remaining SSA Castaways aren't back..those are still some of my favorite Skylanders. Glad your son got you into the game...he is about the same age as my Nephew.

Anyway, thanks for signing up! I will keep my personal site rolling, I just have so much statistical data I figured this would be easier for archiving it all, lol. I have so much content I haven't released from SWAP Force it is nuts.

I think this will allow a greater interaction among viewers and followers...

Fire Bone Hot Dog is the easiest to find of that trio...Now that you mention it, Scratch has kind of been low key as of late...I've had a ton of people contact me about S2 Bash. I remember seeing it once at TRU, and I got it...then I never saw him again. S2 Flameslinger also gives problems to some people. You might get lucky at flea markets/thrift stores/etc. I will keep my eyes out for you.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:49 am

Well wantGhostroaster2....Welcome!
From another, "I may be older than the average portal master here" type.
Our collection is pretty sizable but the occasional hole still exists. The hunt can be the fun part.
On the other side of the coin, finances are leading the charge this time around for us Sooooo....
Trying a new ZEN collector strategy for Trap Team...
Its gonna be "the Art of the Collection not collected". Basically I'm trying to apply the observed lessons from collecting since SSA.
example: Its a long year....Swap Force stuff is on MEGA SALE......the "strategery" for now is pick up what we need to basically complete the game, then pick and choose anything else throughout the year on sales.
Rare or historically problematic figures (Target's Granite Crusher anyone!?!...lol) get priority after that Zen...ZEN....Zen...
PS...I have absolutely NO IDEA if this has any chance of working (Thought you might like the perspective and the ability to rofl at me when you catch me complaining in 3 months-lol)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby PortalMasterTim » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:04 am

Got the extra Granite Crusher and i"ll need to trade that one for some that I'm missing! Welcome to the club lol!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Return to Introductions