[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Mr. Grizzly Reporting For Duty

Mr. Grizzly Reporting For Duty

Introduce yourself to other Portal Masters

Mr. Grizzly Reporting For Duty

Postby mr_grizzly » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:01 am

My name is Jerry, and I am a Skylander's addict. It all began a couple of years ago... ;)

I guess it is official: Tech is my favourite element. I only had a little extra money on Sunday so I picked up my preordered Gearshift, grabbed Chopper and Jawbreaker, and when I got home I realized all of my new characters (outside of the starter packs) were Tech. All three characters are really cool, but it makes my exploration in the game more limited. At least in the 3DS version, you don't need a Trap Master of a certain element to open elemental gates, just any character of that element.

After Tech, I would have to say Fire and Earth on equal footing, then immediately followed by Water.

Upon entering all my characters into the 3DS, I discovered I currently own 143 different characters - ie. One of every character Including different series or editions of some (plus a second series 2 Sonic Boom that glows in the dark, but the 3DS doesn't differentiate between them). Of course, come payday on the 15th, I will go nuts and buy everything else I can find - I just hope nothing becomes unavailableby then. Unfortunately, my local Toys R Us recently closed down, so I will miss out on Legendary characters and packs (unless I am able to order them online wihout paying too much extra).
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Re: Mr. Grizzly Reporting For Duty

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:19 am

Sorry to hear that your TRU closed down...if you can bundle an order together, or include a low priced game I think you can get free shipping.

Haven't heard of many openly declare Tech as their favorite element, but I know of a lot who have a personal favorite being a Tech Skylander. Which character got you started on that path? Drobot? Trigger Happy? The 3DS does have that advantage, lol...it is so sad to get everything on launch, enter Ch 1 and then find a gate you can't open bc no characters are out yet, lol.

I'd think you'd be fine come the 15th with the only potential concern being Nitro Krpyt King...Wallop will be hard to find at all times here early on.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby mr_grizzly » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Drobot was my first Tech that I fell in love with, but then I've really enjoyed various others in that element since then.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:16 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby mr_grizzly » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:45 am

Chopper's awesome so far - haven't had a chance to upgrade him yet.

Only played up to level five so far. Level four was pretty neat. Probably my favourite out of the first four.

mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Cool!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:05 am

Welcome! Tech is the best! that whats up lol!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Return to Introductions