[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - It's Infiniteskittlez here

It's Infiniteskittlez here

Introduce yourself to other Portal Masters

It's Infiniteskittlez here

Postby Ifininteskittlez » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:35 am

Don't mind the user name it is ment to be Infiniteskittlez.
Anyway I'm a fellow portal master like everyone on this site, but not in the way you might think.
You see I may be the only one who is not getting skylanders TT at lunch, why because I don't have the money. I'm going to Barcelona in October so I don't have much money but I will get it as soon as I can.
But at least I can talk with fellow portal masters and have fun conversations.
I hope I make good friends with fellow portal masters on this site and looking forward to the future.
Oh and is there anyone one from Ireland on this site yet?
Ifininteskittlez
Rookie

Re: It's Infiniteskittlez here

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:13 am

Welcome aboard! I can change your username if you would like. Glad to have Ireland on board. I suppose postponing Trap Team due to a trip to Barcelona is a justifiable excuse ;)

Enjoy the trip and I hope you enjoy the forum!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Portalmastermom » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Barcelona! You are going to have a blast! What Skylanders games have you played and do you have a favorite? My son has taken over playing TT on the WiiU so I'm playing Spyro's Adventure again on my daughter's Xbox.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Ifininteskittlez » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:44 am

Ya I can't wait till Barcelona it going to be great. As for my favourites game wise SSA for the reason that I got it when I was sick and played it for a whole week. I love the story and the characters especially trigger happy, out of the starter pack he was my favourite. I also love dino-rang because he's a beast and flameslinger because he reminds me of legolas my favourite movie character of all time and I love his attacks
Ifininteskittlez
Rookie

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:18 pm

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:06 am

Welcome!!! Skittles sound real good about now! Yup, I'm going to go get some and then come back play trap team while I trap some skittles in my belly!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Return to Introductions