[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Skylanders Trap Team: The Traps

Skylanders Trap Team: The Traps

Skylanders Trap Team: The Traps

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:09 am

This post will eventually (hopefully) contain all the information you would ever want to know about the traps in Skylanders Trap Team. Each trap has an "Official Name" and an "Official Sculpt" in addition to being elementally aligned. For example, the "Orb" is an official trap sculpt. In the Earth Element, it is officially named the Banded Boulder while in the Undead configuration, it is known as the Spirit Sphere. Each element has 6 standard traps. Some of the sculpts are very common and overlap multiple elements, while others are much more limited.

In addition to our standard traps, we also have "Special Traps." These can range from traps pre-loaded with variant villains (Outlaw Brawl & Chain from Target, pre-loaded on the Wet Walter trap), exclusive traps (Toys'R'Us Legendary Traps obtainable only via the Micro Comic Fun Packs), or of course, the Kaos Trap and subsequent Ultimate Kaos Trap.

I have requested a list of the "official sculpt names" and have not gotten the information. I got tired of waiting, so I am releasing what I know. I originally had the spreadsheet with an entry that included the TRAP NAME (SCULPT NAME) format, but since some of the sculpts were speculative, I removed the information. Hopefully at some point in time the official sculpt names for each sculpt are released, or made public. While some seem obvious (Hammer), others seem equally obvious (Axe) only to throw you loops (Aqua Axe and Haunted Hatchet...is it an axe, or hatchet that we should dub the sculpt? It is even more complex in the case of the "bird." You have the Rock Hawk, the Oak Eagle, Breezy Bird, etc. So is it dubbed the Bird Sculpt, Hawk, Eagle, Toucan, or something entirely different? I strive to provide accurate information, not speculation and certainly not consensus speculation. Bird makes the most sense as it is generic and covers all listed, but since I didn't design and name things, who knows?

That said, I will update this as more info becomes available AND as I acquire more traps.

The less common and subsequently more desired traps are being plucked by employees and hocked by scalpers. I WILL NOT pay more than retail for anything, and in all honesty I usually only buy on sales, lol. There is no way I'll give someone $10-20 or more for something that originally cost $6. Retail price for all single pack traps is $5.99.

Video outlining all 49 Base Traps:

1ofWiisdom.com Link:

Air Element Traps

Earth Element Traps

Fire Element Traps

Life Element Traps

Magic Element Traps

Tech Element Traps

Undead Element Traps

Water Element Traps

Special Traps

Kaos