[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Enigma Research: Upgrades and Attack Damage

Enigma Research: Upgrades and Attack Damage

Enigma Research: Upgrades and Attack Damage

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed May 06, 2015 3:34 am

1ofWiisdom.com Link:

Enigma Base Upgrades

Enigma Chief of Staff Upgrade Path

Enigma Invisible Invader Upgrade Path

Enigma Attack Damage Numbers
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Enigma Research: Upgrades and Attack Damage

Postby Omenix » Wed May 06, 2015 5:49 am

While watching your video, i noticed that the eye on the staff moved around. So is it entirely unpheasable that the eye itself is Enigma? It does make sense, it has simply found a cloak and animated it to see like a being holding a staff. When it uses the invisibility mode attack the eye leaves from the staff and cloak, returning to an invisible entity, but afterwards re-animates the cloak to appear as its own being again. The eye is the entity.

I just really live exploring the lore and characters of Skylands :mrgreen:
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed May 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Yep, definitely a possibility!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Wed May 06, 2015 11:42 pm

It'd be really good if in a future installment in the series were to further explore the background of each character.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun May 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Looks Like "Eye" from the Eye Brawl duo may have a long lost cousin!!!!!lol...

Gameplay/stories based on exploring or developing the individual Skylander past histories has been a recurring theme back and forth with Wiisdom and others for quite some time! It really is a solid idea with many fun possibilities!
Sidenote: I have often thought that Kaos' Mom in Swap Force was bragging to Glumshanks over tea about HEX. She mention's "turning her undead". She could be referring to any character but it sounded like a deliberate reference to aHex and her past history.
If you go to E3 this year Wiisdom, you'll have to aks about that one!!! Id love to know if that was what they were referring to!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon May 11, 2015 3:51 pm

If they invite me, I will try to ask!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom