when characters have a way around an obstacle

when characters have a way around an obstacle

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Have you ever found a glitch of sorts that allows a particular character/s to bypass, if you will, an obstacle?

I was playing with LC robot whom I have recently acquired and realised that his flying ability allows him to completed avoid Chef Pepperjacks lazers in his boss battle!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Re: when characters have a way around an obstacle

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:58 pm

It sounds more like your seeing a specific character's skill set totally crush an obstacle!!
Lol...if flying Skylanders have a greater advantage against Pepper Jack there than good Portal Mastering on your part----you are exploiting a weakness in your adversaries attack/defenses.

In SSA, water was a good example of this...most SKYLANDERS stopped dead at the edge....BUT...water Skylanders would usually just start swimming out into the water...and flying Skylanders would just fly over it!! I really miss this feature and I wish they would reinstate it! I can understand how it makes the design of the level a bit more challenging but I think it added majorly to the playability!!?

or am I getting this completely wrong?!?

Ps....I think this section is for general questions about anything Other than Skylanders. May want to repost it...ummmmm....under the Trap Team section-There is a thread started by Daphtaru called general questions I believe. Your question ( a good one!) might get missed here.

Update: just checked......the thread is called "Questions Topic for General Use" under the Trap Team Sevtion and it was started by Daphtaru.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:35 am

Oh OK I will have to check that out. Thanks for that
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:33 am

I have some video somewhere of some character flying off an arena and stuff into the air in Swap Force.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Return to General Discussion