[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - new 3ds, the future of skylanders?

new 3ds, the future of skylanders?

A hub for all your Nintendo Gaming Discussion! 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Classics.

new 3ds, the future of skylanders?

Postby Omenix » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:29 am

The new 3ds has in-built nfc technology to allow use of amiibo, but could we see it as a new era in portable skylanders? There is so much potential, buy the game off the e shop, buy the game portal free at a discounted price. The skylanders franchise can have a lot of advantages gained from this technology. What does everyone else think?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: new 3ds, the future of skylanders?

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:03 am

I doubt they will force people to buy a New 3DS just to play the game. I don't run into many that play the 3DS one as is.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:57 pm

Not forcing you to buy the new 3ds, theres a game for the wii and one for the wii u ,theres one for ps3 and ps4, so why not have one for the 3ds and one for the new 3ds?

I personally feel a cheaper game is better. Its already cheaper by $10, how about no portal and drop another $10-$20? The 3ds version is perfect because you get extra (sometimes) unique characters, and a whole new story line, but console players are wary of it because of the possible downgrade in graphics, and people who play portable are wary because it's more expensive than, say, pokemon, which is only $60. But if it had a more even price more people would be willing to give it a go, especially the portable gaming fans who would already have s new 3ds anyway
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:42 pm

I think they'll keep using the portal in all honesty...

It does have a lot of potential, it is just a question of whether anyone taps into it.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby ZapNorris » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:03 am

ZapNorris
Rookie

Return to Nintendo