[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Hyrule Warriors

Hyrule Warriors

A hub for all your Nintendo Gaming Discussion! 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Classics.

Hyrule Warriors

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:31 am

I play a lot of it. My highest character is currently 25. I bought the season pass for all the content it's offering.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Re: Hyrule Warriors

Postby Omenix » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Sorry, I dont have it, although I am considering getting it, so feel free to tell me all about it. :)
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:44 pm

It's a Dynasty Warriors type game but it is Legend of Zelda based. It has weapons and characters to unlock that you level up and earn higher levels in it.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby mr_grizzly » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:00 am

I watch video gameplay of this game on Youtube, and it seems really good. The Zelda characters and items, skills, etc. just make it so much more than just a fighting game (if you're a Zelda fan).
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:40 pm

I had to pass on this one, sadly. I have so many games I haven't even put in the console it is ridiculous. I figured after Trap Team I might dive in and hope it has dropped $10 or so. I think it got a better response than many were thinking initially, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:04 am

I doubt it will be dropping in price anytime soon, Nintendo tends to keep games at a high price for a long time. Super Smash Brothers Brawl for Wii is still being sold for $30....... I don't really have any regrets for buying a Wii U. The games that are exclusive for it like this, tend to stick out for being platform exclusive. Also the Amiibo stuff for it is just an added bonus for those that want extra content.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:21 am

Oh I know, but I I am hoping for the slight $10 knock off, lol.

I NEARLY got it today at Target. They have the Buy 2, Get 1 Free on games going, but my issue was not having another top price tier game that I wanted...I hate having a promo like that and getting X @ $59.99, Y @ $59.99, and then Z @$29.99, lol. That seems to be how it always goes for me on these promos...unless of course I have titles I want at the same price point...then they aren't in stock.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:49 am

I just still find it funny that I run into Super Smash Brothers Brawl for $30..... it doesn't even have online anymore. It so isn't worth waiting the $10-20 difference with a lot of the Nintendo exclusive ones that have online. I had my fair share of the online version for it. I would be pissed to buy it for $30 without it having online the way it's handled now. Hyrule Warriors has some type of online, so it depends on the person at hand. The online is for medals but it also goes into how long other people will be using it online on your friend list.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:52 am

Here is Hyrule Warriors Amiibo stuff. http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/line-up/ ... e_warriors
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:50 pm

So the only downside if Hyrule Warriors is the only game you plan to get that has Amiibo's. It has a limit of 5 figures per day. I just find this really interesting that it wasn't mentioned anywhere until the update itself mentions it.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Next

Return to Nintendo