[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1: 11/13/2014

Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1: 11/13/2014

A hub for all your Nintendo Gaming Discussion! 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Classics.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1: 11/13/2014

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:09 am

EPIC Day Alert!

^Outliens the content of DLC Pack 1

^My Initial Reaction to the MK8 DLC back in August

^Trailer for DLC Pack 1

I bought both packs immediately for the discount and mc Yoshis etc. Are you buying one, both, or neither? Anyone else super excited?
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1: 11/13/2014

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Ya know I have never played a Mario Kart game but my kids are bugging me for this bigtime. Worried that if I pick it up it will be like skylanders again and I dont need to get hooked on another game. Lol but I may just give it a try
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Mario Kart is epic. It NEVER gets old. There is a big online group, and even when that fades out (which will be years) you have solid single player and local multiplayer with time trials etc.

I fully endorse it. This game, with DLC Packs 1 and 2, is getting 16 ADDITIONAL TRACKS, that alone is huge.

I was up late last night and it wasn't released (thought it would be midnight, then maybe midnight PST)...I will be playing it ASAP tonight!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Portalmastermom » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:48 pm

We got both for the discounted price. My son and I waited till midnight to download it and were disappointed that we couldn't see what it was like as it wouldn't open. We had to wait till the next day. I really like this game! I am terrible at it and consistently come in last place but I will get better. My son loves it!! Link is his favorite character.

My daughter is looking forward to the second DLC package because she loves Animal Crossing. All in all this has been tons of fun to play together despite the fact that I keep losing.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:35 am

Yeah, I waited it out at 12 AM CST, then PST, and finally gave up at 5 AM. Then it took like 3-4 hours to download. Nonetheless, worth the wait!

I'm excited for the next pack as well.

Practice makes perfect...until you get blue shelled, and red shelled, and hit by lightning, and then run over, and then bumped off the edge...
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Nintendo