[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Amiibo: Everything You Need to Know

Amiibo: Everything You Need to Know

A hub for all your Nintendo Gaming Discussion! 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Classics.

Re: Amiibo: Everything You Need to Know

Postby Omenix » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:45 pm

c7c30aef-7a19-473f-b770-32b9cc59a5da.jpg
c7c30aef-7a19-473f-b770-32b9cc59a5da.jpg (32.86 KiB) Viewed 15912 times
well I found this today at kmart, reckon its worth anything? Anyone want to buy?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:18 am

I think it is just broken...however, you might try selling it. Supposedly someone bought a "legless" Peach for 25k :o
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:19 am

Haven't had time to unbox him, but I did acquire Luigi! 2 actually...had to get one for my Nephew!

Also, on a similar note I was able to score Diddy Kong AND Captain Falcon from GameStop.com...They are on their way now!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:42 am

I found some wave 2 Monday night at Target. I grabbed Luigi and Zelda for the kids for Xmas. Already had most of wave 1. I can't find Villager or Marth anywhere. Seem to be in very short supply.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:47 am

Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Only W2 I have seen in stores is Zelda and Luigi...Luigi only being seen twice, and bought both times by me, lol.

I did get my shipment of Captain Falcon and Diddy Kong though! Need some time to unbox those guys and Luigi.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:49 pm

I got all of these unboxed the other night and just released the Luigi vid...

I also pre-ordered some W3, and just in time apparently. I checked today and GameStop.com doesn't have any of them available.

I pre-ordered: Bowser, Sonic, Mega Man, King Dedede, and Shiek...The local GS is going to try and save a Shulk for me.

Looking like I missed out on Little Mac.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby ZapNorris » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:52 am

Remember, Rosalina is tomorrow at target USA...
ZapNorris
Rookie

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:34 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Are you not allowed to pre order those? We can pre order all of em, but we have to do so before theyre pre sold out. Nintendo really needs to think of normal amiibos before they think of gold and silver ones.

Omenix
Skylands Master

PreviousNext

Return to Nintendo