[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Amiibo: Everything You Need to Know

Amiibo: Everything You Need to Know

A hub for all your Nintendo Gaming Discussion! 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Classics.

Re: Amiibo: Everything You Need to Know

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:24 pm

I asked at my local store and they were clueless...I tried online and it wouldn't let me.

From what I can tell she was released Sunday and disappeared. I talked to someone at GameStop and was told there was a line and then a heated argument when some lady left her wallet in her car.

I like Rosalina, but I will never stand in line outside a store to buy anything. I am headed that way tonight though and will see what I can find.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:44 am

This is the one Amiibo where it's pure hype. Nintendo plans to release it again later on. It's not worth the craze that is around this specific one.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:58 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:00 am

It would be a better buy, but mario party 10, as the name suggests is a party game, and i dont really have a large group (or even a small one) to play with.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Got my Shiek last night...Friend at GameStop saved me a Shulk which I'm going to pick up tonight!

I got street dates of 2/21 for Sonic and Mega Man! Fwiw, I think I saw pics online of a store (guessing TRU?) that had a line for Majora's Mask and a line for new Amiibo, so maybe TRU got them earlier again? I was in last night and my local store had NO space for any new additions...
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:51 am

Looks like Daphney was right...

I wound up on the Mario Party 10 site today (Japan) and spotted several new "red based" Amiibo. It looks like the Super Mario series will also have Wario and Rosalina joining in...This Rosalina did not have Luma and was on a red base, unlike her recently released Target counterpart.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:29 pm

I picked up my Mario Party 10 pre-order today and (2) Luigis, Bowser, and Toad. Toad had good stock their and TRU, but idk if it'll last...I would hope they keep him well stocked given his multiple functions.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Toad is definitely my new favourite amiibo. I may just pick him up for the sake of it, even if i have none of his compatible games.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:38 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:36 am

Im not entirely sure why, but toad had always been my favorite character. Hes a pretty gun guy, pun intended.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Previous

Return to Nintendo