[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - new amiibo

new amiibo

A hub for all your Nintendo Gaming Discussion! 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Classics.

new amiibo

Postby Omenix » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:16 pm

Im afraid that the image I wanted to upload wasnt able to so ill just refer you to this link
The new amiibo available are 6 for super smash bros: robin lucina, pacman, wario, ness and charizard
As well as a new line, separate from the ssb line, called the super mario line. This line has new poses for mario, luigi, yoshi, peach, and bowser, with a brand new amiibo for toad. I am presently unsure what they each do, but we can ecpect future mario games to be compatible with them, and possibly captain toad treasure tracker. As you will see, this new line has red bases instead of black and gold.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: new amiibo

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:56 am

And Marth is coming back...Hahaha to the nutcases that fund scalpers and paid $$$ for him!

My big draw on the new wave will be Pac-Man and Wario (although I wish it was his traditional outfit...I'm thinking we will see it later on down the road). The SSBs were a surprise...I do like the red base. I think they are designed to appeal more the Mario Party crowd initially. The CE of the game includes the new Mario Amiibo...They stayed in the Nintendo Direct that you'd have to clear your Smash Data before using them...big fail imo and honestly that is probably why we are getting the 2nd wave. They likely concluded people would be more inclined to buy a "second figure" if it was different. No one is going to wipe their Level 50 Amiibo in Smash.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:04 am

Well they did initially warn that if you wanted to have an extra game that saves to amiibo that it would cancel. I think its a good idea to just collect the SSB amiibo for SSB and the SMB amiibo separately. But I think the real exciting thing is toad amiibo. Forget the reposes, give me a toad. The other good thing is mario and luigi look more similar, where as previously you had super jump ram and fireball. I probably won't get SMP10 because being a party game id need someone to play with, which I dont have, which means no SMP10 amiibo either :( well maybe a toad...
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Also in Japan a game is coming out that requires the Wii Fit Trainer.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:03 am

Wow, I didnt know that. Theyll probably re release her over there, but no where else unless the game goes to other countries. Does anyone know if amiibo are region locked?

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:14 pm

No they are not, Nintendo has to rethink the whole idea on how to handle these tho.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Return to Nintendo