[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Any Professor Layton Fans?

Any Professor Layton Fans?

A hub for all your Nintendo Gaming Discussion! 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Classics.

Any Professor Layton Fans?

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:27 am

Just curious...any other ladies and gentlemen happen to be a fan of the good Professor?

I got Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright for my bday and oh the nostalgia...

I've been trying to get ACNL out of my 3DS more often and this game might do the trick...I've only played a few minutes of it, but hitting those hint coins and guiding witches back to their castles using beams of light has kind of got me back on the bandwagon, lol.

I feel like that series is a relatively untapped gem for most gamers. The renderings are great and the cut scenes are imo better than anything else I've played on the 3DS. For some reason, I also really get into the music, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Nintendo