[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - RIP Club Nintendo

RIP Club Nintendo

A hub for all your Nintendo Gaming Discussion! 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Classics.

RIP Club Nintendo

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:36 am

Just FYI, if you are a fan of Club Nintendo get everything registered. They are closing 6/30/15 and all redemption codes (ie games you pick) expire in July. I was going to infographic it, but the site is down AGAIN due to high traffic.

They are supposed to unleash a loyalty program, but I haven't heard much more than that.

That said, there are a LOT of games up for the final huhrah.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: RIP Club Nintendo

Postby Omenix » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:09 pm

Goodbye old friend, you will be missed.

I shoyld really register my 2 smash bros before its hone, but the traffic *shivers*
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: RIP Club Nintendo

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Oh snap? Did you not already register them? They had a deal going where if you register both you get the 2 CD Soundtrack and Mewtwo DLC...

I'm assuming that was an option in the land down under anyway.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Nintendo