[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Silver Mario Amiibo: to buy or not to buy?

Silver Mario Amiibo: to buy or not to buy?

A hub for all your Nintendo Gaming Discussion! 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Classics.

Silver Mario Amiibo: to buy or not to buy?

Postby Omenix » Fri May 15, 2015 1:47 am

So today silver mario amiibo was revealed and is available for preorder on EB Games website.

Also of note, splatoon amiibos; woolie yoshi amiibos; reincarnations of zelda, metanight, sonic, ike and marth; and several new waves featuring characters like doctor mario, olimar, greninha and jigglypuff.

It really seems the amiibo situation is mostly fixed for us, the last wave is still in stock. But its also possible the craze is dying down.

Thoughts on the situation, the improvement of stock and the new characters?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Silver Mario Amiibo: to buy or not to buy?

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri May 15, 2015 2:14 pm

I'm about burned out on them in all honesty.

I like them, they look cool, but I don't have time to invest in the drama and scalper chronicles. The exclusives have been horribly handled and are basically unobtainable for anyone with a life and/or job that doesn't include ebay in the description.

I would like a Waluigi and Pac-Man, past that I am not anticipating buying any without sales and a strong desire for the figure.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Fri May 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Yeah by the time Nintendo restocks them everyone will be sick of them and they'll barely sell. The whole situation was terribly planned and no one has won.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed May 20, 2015 4:22 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Wed May 20, 2015 5:19 am

Yeah i think amiibo has ultimately failed. And im sick of the way they treated fans, overpriced understocked in comparison to di and skylanders. And to make fan favorites like rosalina store exclusive. It had a sweet anticipation, a dissapointing bland experience ,and a bitter aftertaste. Overall they didnt even have good game play value, just a horrible experience. To this day, i still think skylanders is the best toys to life experience.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri May 29, 2015 3:50 pm

We hit several stores here today on release day and...ZIP! Nota one to be found...! And we were at two Of the stores within 5 minutes of opening.....! I think they said ...maybe 1-4 arrived at one store but we're gone almost immediately....
I don't know...more may show up buuuut.......
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Fri May 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Yeah the silver mario amiibo was pre sold out within 24 hours for us. I sort of get it, but on the other hand, Nintendo is really building itself a bad reputation.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat May 30, 2015 2:49 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:44 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:35 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Next

Return to Nintendo