[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Good time to get into animal crossing?

Good time to get into animal crossing?

A hub for all your Nintendo Gaming Discussion! 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Classics.

Re: Good time to get into animal crossing?

Postby Omenix » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:08 am

Already got that covered, had my new 3ds since its release last October. :lol:
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:43 am

The scanner is available for pre-order at Target...I figure it will be much like the Smash Bros controller adapter for quite awhile.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:58 am

The what?

I guess you're saying it'll obscure, unknown to many and hard to find? Over here it comes with the animal crossing happy home designer game.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:13 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:20 am

Ah that thing, yeah never saw it in store, ever. Probably part of the amiibo shortage as they came around the same time.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:14 am

Oh, I was talking about the nfc scanner to get Amiibo in non "new" 3DS, lol.

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:22 pm

Haha, yep...now the question is if the cards and ACNL Amiibo will actually be on hand to make use of the scanner!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Seems the scanner is worth it if you own more than one 3DS and plan to keep it. Eventually games are going to be made just for the New 3DS. Hyrule Warriors was almost a New 3DS exclusive. The new Xenogears game is tho. Animal Crossing wise, yeah the cards are rare. I think the Amiibos for them will follow suit.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:03 am

Everywhere I go there's at least 1 if jot 2 boxes of the cards. Guess they're not as popular here...

Omenix
Skylands Master

PreviousNext

Return to Nintendo