[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Stardew Valley

Stardew Valley

Welcome to the Master Race: Once You Go PC, You Never Go Back!

Stardew Valley

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed May 25, 2016 4:00 am

This is easily my favorite game of the year at this point. Has anyone else played it? I know it is more Harvest Moon, but to me it is kind of a hybrid between Animal Crossing and Minecraft. Very fun and addicting!

Here is a a link to the playlist if you want to check it out:

And here are the most recent episodes:

E21- Trashcan Breadstick

E20 - Passed Out on the Porch

E19 - Flower Dance Crash & Burn
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Stardew Valley

Postby Plaag » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Wanted to say I've bought this for the PS4 recently and played it for over a week in game so far. Could not get this on my computer being as it is to old. Love the game & the kids seem to enjoy watching me play it.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:35 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Plaag » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:31 am

Am already into Winter now and is all that I've been playing since acquiring it. Course watching your play through has helped me plan things out as I went along. Not sure if you knew this but if you hold down the watering can action it waters 3 squares in a line. As for fishing it is hold down and tap the square button on the PS4, which is getting easier to do, but I totally understand the frustration of the whole fishing thing. Kids chant 'go daddy' every time I try to fish :lol:

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Haha, nice! Really? Do you have the copper watering can? I'm getting mine upgraded right now...It is super annoying to do one at a time.

It is good to have a fan club when you are trying to fish!

I think I could have done a lot better monetarily and on the farm front IF I didn't spend so much time socializing, lol. It is extremely addicting though...I don't think people understand that until they start to play.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to PC