[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Discussion of Reveal

Discussion of Reveal

Re: Discussion of Reveal

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:37 am

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:03 pm

http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewpo ... 43&page=23

Go to post #1118. The person refers to a separate game for pvp battles and racing, which is presumably in the video (i don't watch Skylander Boy and Girl because i hate their way of delivering news) But that was 1ofwiisdoms idea, so i think credit should be given. We're all fans, and it's good to get the idea out there, but it's not about making money of the idea, it's about the idea getting to Activision. I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:08 am

They have to go online this year in some way because all other competitors are online this year.
Last edited by Daphtaru on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:21 am

Not necessarily "have to" but i do agree it's the next step for the franchise and Superchargers is the best time to do it. I'm expecting big things from this new installment, more than ever before in terms of gameplay. More variety, more of it, and just better gameplay. It's because they've said they're aiming to make each level unique.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:07 am

So far all of it has been a competition with it's rivals now. If it wasn't I would have said something different. I do hope that the more "rare" Traps are released or something since they won't be doing much in SuperChargers.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:31 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Well, to be fair the amiibos themselves aren't online, only the games, which are completely enjoyable without amiibos. But you are correct in saying online play is inevitable, the question is just when.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:01 pm

I've never used any of the online capabilities of Disney Infinity. It has never spoken to me, as it were.
I am curious as to what Lego will be doing online.

We have been playing Splattoon, which has an 8 player online competitions where there is no audio or direct interaction with the other players.
That type of system would seem to be very applicable to online races for Superchargers. This would largely address the worries about un-monitored or inappropriate chat interactions.
This would require a new type of technical service provided by Activision. In addition, this would require new physical offices and computer facilities to process and run these races. I guess they could contract this out but it still would be new and potentially expensive territory for them. This could hold them back from this. But as stated, I think this is where most games are heading so they will have to cross this bridge or another one just like it at some point.

Now that I think about it: Does Activision run any other games with considerable online content or interaction?
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers