[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Skylanders SuperChargers What We Know

Skylanders SuperChargers What We Know

Skylanders SuperChargers What We Know

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:32 am

Too tired/hot/busy to post this last night when it spawned from my fiery inferno (but hey, the ac is fixed now!):

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Skylanders SuperChargers What We Know

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:36 am

Thanks for the concise breakdown!! I didn't catch that detail about the Traps before, not to mention the character backgrounds you cover in your vids. Fun as always. My son loves the back stories of each of the characters.
The Volcanic Vault references are funny given my casual completionist pursuit of one!! :lol:
And Im sorry about your inferno-like AC failure!! I couldn't help but chuckle having lived thru similar similar failures here in Florida! (Can U say 4 hurricanes in one season!!--lol) Without AC, sleeping outside was a preference here!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:23 am

No problem...as usual, most people with this information (or even more) fail to relay it because it doesn't give them their on camera vanity time, or opportunities to whip out songs and computer generated effects, lol. Oh, it also requires reading instead of looking at the pictures. I figure people here and on my channel have to fall on a similar wavelength or they'd be miserable with what I do, haha.

I loved the VVault reference as well...I get ridiculously excited when other characters, or locations are tied in to bios :ugeek:

Oh I feel for you...luckily this was just the capacitor and I was only without it one night. However, I woke up at like 7 AM Wednesday morning and didn't get to sleep until Friday at 6 AM. Sure, I laid in my bed some time between 6 and 730 on Thursday morning, but I know I didn't sleep...I basically bathed myself in sweat, haha. I actually would have gone out if not for the mosquitoes. We had a crud ton of rain (basically all of May) and since we went from 70 and rain for 30 days to 95 and sunny, the mosquitoes are realllllly bad.

I've also noticed that VV seems to have longer bios for characters...wait until you see Stormblade's story...I feel like it will cover a full page in the strategy guide, lol.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:18 am

These might just be the best backstories ever, and i know why. We have the fewest amount of new characters ever, so more time can be put in to the backstories, and, well, everything. I'm really hoping all the promises of unique level designs are true, and we get more memorable levels.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:38 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1