[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Discussion of E3 Revelations...

Discussion of E3 Revelations...

Re: Discussion of E3 Revelations...

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:23 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:44 am

I've still not watched it...don't think I will to keep it new.

I remember last year at E3 in the demo the guy watching me play (who is supposed to tell people just leeching for the freebies what buttons to press and who the enemies are etc.) said something along the lines of, "Oh my gosh, you are the first person to go back there..." and then, "Wow, you found that too!" and later, "I've got to see if you can find the next hidden area!" lol. I was disappointed to "find" them, and find them blank (ie no Story Scroll (would have broke news on Flynn's Meditations on Boom!" haha), Hat, Treasure Chest, etc).

What really kills me is that no one ever tries to go to the pause menu, haha. That is my #1 destination for maximizing the revelations (Level Cap, Heroics, Upgrades, Chapters, Stars, Completion stuff, rosters, etc). It is rarely built, but you can often find tell-tale signs.

Vlogging is not reporting imo...less you, more Skylanders is the better formula.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:54 am

From Last Night - Spitfire and Hot Streak E3 Gameplay:

And tonight's sacrificial offering...I have to say, DDGG looks pretty good (Slam Bam still would have been a better choice as the Water Element Super Charger):
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Previous

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers