[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Discussion of E3 Revelations...

Discussion of E3 Revelations...

Discussion of E3 Revelations...

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:36 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Discussion of E3 Revelations...

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:38 am

Just as E3 starts, I thought it might be nice to create a space for any and all Skylander reveals, etc.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:56 am

Unno...it occurred to me that this could be a good year to miss E3.

Long story short, having Wiisdom there would be great but Activision was pretty lame there last year, in my opinion. They revealed some details before E3 and then chose not to elaborate any further at E3. I recall them being very tight lipped and non-comital. The result being that I felt E3 was a non-event for them (And..therefore...me.)

I'm hoping they come prepared to "PLAY", as it were, with significant information and "un-classified" details but if they take a page from last year's playbook and keep tight lipped...Well then...no harm done.

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:00 am

Well the fact that there is lots of info to give in little time, i think E3 will have lots of interesting news and characters.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:14 pm

Really upset how Activision handled E3 this year.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:38 am

So this is apparently the E3 Variant being offerred this year:

and the standard for comparison...

Last edited by Orion's Islands on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:50 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:22 am

I much prefer the blue wheeled variant, but is it possible this is part of a special edition Hot Rod pack? And that's whats being revealed this E3? I think that would be cool, and it could come with a special race track portal, similar to DI 2.0s special edition last year which had a special podium for all your figures. In a similar pricing it would come with 2.5 tomes the regular starter packs price, a special Race Track Portal that can be used to display up to 10 vehicles and 20 skylanders, 3 ultimate racers Superchargers figures and their respective vehicles in Hot Rod variant. If you buy this pack you will have everything you need to 100% the game (assuming all you need is 3 different types of vehicles land, sea and sky ).

I think this game will really appeal to my nastalgia of racing my hotweels cars
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:49 am

The biggest thing to me is that Vicarious Visions head guys ANSWER questions! I got a TON of info from them after hours...

I would have thought with the series making a departure from the norm, this would be a time you would want MORE people on the floor to relay news and hype the game.

Cars/Racing and Skylanders are right up my alley...It looks like coverage will be lackluster with either pre-fabbed releases, or really, really basic questions from people that might cover it for other outlets. The key here, again, is that the VV bros will answer questions and I don't think we will have anyone on site to ask meaningful questions.

That said, check this:
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:08 am

More Fiesta, the new Undead Element SuperCharger!

Fiesta Figure

Fiesta's Vehicle: Crypt Crusher

Pure Awesome:

Another Epic Bio!

Despite being undead, Fiesta had always been the life of the party. He was once the head member of a popular mariachi band in the personal court of Count Moneybone, who all undead citizens respected immensely. In his spare time, Fiesta and his bandmates played music for all of the new arrivals that entered the Underworld. However, a day came when the new arrivals were actually several Skylanders, who had come on a mission to stop Count Moneybone from unleashing a robot army on all of Skylands. Fiesta then realized that he, like so many others, had been fooled by the evil Count into thinking he was kind and generous – not the vengeful monster he truly was. Unbeknownst to the Skylanders, Fiesta and his bandmates helped to distract the robot army so they could infiltrate Moneybone’s mansion and put a stop to him. Even though the Skylanders were unaware, this act of bravery and defiance did catch the attention of Master Eon, who recruited him at once.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Next

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers