[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Discussion of E3 Revelations...

Discussion of E3 Revelations...

Re: Discussion of E3 Revelations...

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Yeah, and I thought ebay had a strict no pre-sale policy?! I don't spend any time on the site...that "user" just pirated the images and threw their name all over it to try and direct traffic to their page. Must be a pretty meaningless life you lead when your summer consists of stalking the internet for pictures you can use to sell things you don't intend to use, for prices higher than retail all while not declaring that "hard earned income" on your taxes...you know, so those of us with jobs can continue supporting you and your lifestyle while you contribute nothing to the world and cash in on those who have a life, job, and family that take precedent over camping big box retailers. Yarr, the life of an ebay pirate for ye!

That said, I think I have some better pictures of the rig...maybe I should throw my name all over it so I could be advertised by ebay no-lifers.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Forgot to post this last night...here is Fiesta and his Crypt Crusher!

His bio reminds me of the Dos Equis' "Most Interesting Man in the World" ads :lol:

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Hot off the press!

Here is a complete playthrough of Cloud Kingdom
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:19 pm

Seems the demo even has a preset hat list.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:04 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:04 am

First Look at Shark Shooter Terrafin! Again, I had this up last night and forgot to post.

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:21 am

He seems fun, and has awesome armour but I miss the punches :(
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:58 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Yeah, I could only watch a little bit of the Cloud Kingdom video runthru because, while cool, I didn't want to know too much about the game and the gameplay.
OhhYeah! That reminds me....Tell me that the queen and all her people:That race: Tell me that they are not Lightning Rod's people!! They ride around on little clouds!! Gotta be his race!..Right?!?

ALSO...
Now that E3 has ended...Did they say anything about Heroics, Quests or PVP? Anyone...?...Anyone....?,,,,Bueller...??
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Nope, not even a question about Adventure Packs.

Also can i just say that they should have reposed Lightning Rod to go with that level opposed to another Jet Vac.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers