[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Your "Other" SuperCharger Roster

Your "Other" SuperCharger Roster

Re: Your "Other" SuperCharger Roster

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:58 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby pdiddyt » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:54 pm

Great discussion!!!! Everybody has favorites :)

Air - Sonic Boom with some type of glider
Tech - Sprocket .. she already has a tank :)
Water - Chill some kind of water skimmer
Undead - first off very happy they chose a SF character and bucked the trend!!!! fright rider and a giant robot ostrich hehe
Fire - flameslinger with some kind of battering ram midevil looking thing
Magic - going to go crazy even though I bet its spyro and hope for Star Strike since they did Roller Brawl .... and she has to have a space ship :)
Earth - Bash .... can't think of a suitable vehicle
Life - approve of stealth elf but jolly bumble blast would certainly be interesting with a beehive looking vehicle

and light and dark are both going to be new ... probably could think of a vehicle for every skylander if I had to :)
pdiddyt
Still New

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:13 am

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:10 am

I see at as a form of honeycomb space ship with bees swarming around it, that's just what i pictured when you said that.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby ThomerSix » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:57 am

Thanks guys for all of your support! It sounds like a lot of people are agreeing on Ghost Roaster. :D
ThomerSix
Rookie

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:01 am

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:18 am

What about a new range, Eon's Abandoned. For only $20 US plus tax you get a brand new pose for Eon's forgotten friends, including a lightcore feature and a kaleidescopic container that reflects the brilliance of these forgotten soldiers. In game these characters are 2 times as powerful (reflecting their price) and offer a unique Supercharge for each vehicle of his/her element.

With the rise of the Portal Master Generation on Earth, the balance of the Skylands realm has been lost. Several skylanders have been annually making the migration between the dimensions, but these 8 heroes have remained behind protecting the humans and learning their ways. Now they will make a glorious return to Skylands and defeat Kaos with their newfound abilities based on Earths various diverse cultures.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Previous

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers