[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Questions I want Activision to Answer About Superchargers

Questions I want Activision to Answer About Superchargers

Re: Questions I want Activision to Answer About Supercharger

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:54 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:14 am

Earning money via YouTube and via the internet generating content is on the leading edge of uncharted territory.
It seems to me its in constant evolution and flux...If your going to try and make a living from it, it stands to reason you would have to be very flexible and evolve with it...or be left behind.
That is bound to catch some (If not the majority) off guard.
For me, in general, I stop watching any channel when I get the sinking feeling I may be watching an infomercial!

The Skylander Day at Gamestop actually answered some of the questions that were posted up here!
(See the Skylander Day thread in the Sales Section for that and the pictures of the Supercharger Flyer with the details.)

While it answered several it generated at least one new one:

Hey Activision..!
Now that Combo Packs are confirmed, will there be a Como Packs for all of the vehicle and Supercharger Skylanders combinations?
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:26 am

Hey Acti

Are there going to be characters or vehicles exclusive to Combo Packs?

Are there going to be Combo Packs exclusive to certain stores?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:19 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:08 am

Hey Acti,

Explain why, including the 3 different Dark Edition Starter Packs, you seem to be making some portal masters purchase 6 starter packs? Wouldn't it be more pleasing to consumers to have 1 DE and 1 nintendo pack? Wouldn't that allow consumers more money to spend on YOUR products to ENHANCE their play experience?

(This'll never be answered ;) )
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:17 am

I usually try to get two of each core Skylander because any one Skylander has 2 separate upgrade paths. I can upgrade one down the first available path and the second would logically be upgraded down the second path. This, of course, gives the overall ability to play any skylander, down any path, at any time.

So I ask...
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Previous

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers