[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Dark Edition Starter Packs and Eon's Elite S2 Press Release

Dark Edition Starter Packs and Eon's Elite S2 Press Release

Re: Dark Edition Starter Packs and Eon's Elite S2 Press Rele

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:33 am

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:34 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:00 am

I guess people are going to ask my take on the Elite's at some point. First of all some chaos went down with how many were announced. It is 6 out of 8 not 7 out of 8 or 8 out of 8. We don't know what the other 2 are yet. It's just being assumed that Fire is going to be Sunburn. It's not something that has been said by Activision yet.

As for what I plan to do with it as a whole. If it's true that these are all Series 2 figure based Skylanders from SSA....Since I still use Giants for a lot of my grunt work of getting Heroics done for older characters, I will probably end up with 2 sets of these. Not all of them right away. I will get Boomer at launch tho because I know how hard he is to get all Heroics and how rewarding it is. Ghost Roaster I will have to look into how to avoid the glitch. The one I have laying around currently is on the Fear Eater path with some 50+ Hours put into that one.

So yeah this is based on if they actually come with Wow Pow's now. Path changes I don't see it as a big issue because I won't be able to switch the paths on them in the older games so I see the price tag worth a 2nd one for a 2nd path for the price these are coming at.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby thewayofzook » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:48 am

THIS GAME IS PERFECT! EON'S ELITES AND REPOSES! ZOOK IS BACK BABY! IM BUYING 2 OF HIM AND THATS FINAL! I LOVE VICARIOUS VISIONS!!!
the dark starter pack figures look cool as well but im too excited about Zook atm for further research!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:56 am

I think I've found a reason against Lightning Rod becoming EE, hos base is part of him so if it becomes gold elite then in game it would need to be gold too. They could always double up the base like with Thunder Bolt, but then it takes away his uniqueness. Thoughts? Ideas?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:00 am

thats is a good point about Lightning Rod. It would be easier for Activivsion and VV to make someone else an elite. Also, on the Skylanderboyandgirl channel Skylander Dad said there will be no fire and air elites. Rob from Coinoptv also said that there would only be 6 Elites......
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:53 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby thewayofzook » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Perhaps people interpreted the information differently to others. I guess it doesnt make sense to only have 6 Elites
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:38 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:40 pm

It makes no sense to stop at 6 Elites and not have 8. I would be shocked if they missed out on the opportunity to sell extra "special" figures like that.

I don't know if they are saved for hype later on, saved for a voting contest, or what, but doing 6 of the 8 Elements would not follow suit with everything they have done in the past.

I still think we will see 2 more and if we don't, I will be shocked and consider it a missed opportunity. It makes way too much sense to bring back Sunburn along with the others...If you recall back to SSA he and Dragon's Peak were the late release (May-ish maybe) with only Wham-Shell coming in later (June). Sunburn was very well received and people loved Dragons' Peak (at least back when it was new).
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Previous

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers