[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Online Modes

Online Modes

Online Modes

by thewayofzook » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Skylanders superchargers will have online modes! It says on One of the packages (the starter pack I believe) that there will be online racing AND coop modes. So from this we can assume there will be online PvP because the coop modes doesnt necessarily mean racing. If so, 1v1 me portal masters! i'll use Zook down Floral Defender!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Re: Online Modes

by Omenix » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:56 pm

We can have skylander club tournaments! And put them up on 1ofwiisdoms channel (maybe?)
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

by thewayofzook » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:44 am

thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

by Omenix » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:00 am

We need to decide some rules:
1. No Eons Elite figures (too OP)
2. (Depending on how it works) accessories, traps, supercharge vehicles etc allowed

What do you think? Anything I've missed?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

by thewayofzook » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:11 am

lol Elite Zook would just break the game! I would say juat use the standard series 1 version of your favourite. No special items or anything. But we still need to figure out how the whole system will work
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

by Daphtaru » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:08 am

I'll probably play online at some point, if it has rewards for it I plan to go all out and get those out of the way. I already did this with the Trap Team 3DS version of Online.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

by thewayofzook » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:58 pm

if there is online PvP i will be playing 24/7! Im not too woried about rewards as long as its fun!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

by 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:34 pm

I'm still waiting to know what exactly the online modes are and how they vary between games etc.

But yeah, that is one of the points of the forum...it'll feature SkylanderClub member's content...I'll do racing, coop playthru, or PvP etc depending on what they offer.

My biggest fear is how/if the Wii version of racing will be handled "online" and also if Nintendo will try to copyright strike that stuff since it is exclusive to them (Wii + 3DS). I can't record the 3DS, the Wii is not great quality, but if they flag those vids I'll be ticked. I can take a partnership, or join their content creator deal, but we will have to wait and see....
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

by kdoub25 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

I'm still trying to grasp the racing aspect of what they have planned. So are you guys envisioning Mario Kart style racing?
kdoub25
Rookie

by Orion's Islands » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:55 pm

I envision a Mario Kart type scenario...

And I would be all up for a Skylander Club Tournament Race....

Of course, I'll make you all cry, what with my mad driv'in skills.
Matter of fact, Its probably a good thing we play these games from our houses.
So..when I beat y'all, you won't have too far to run to Mama!!!

OOOoooooo!!! :twisted:

(Actually I'll likely get ground into the dust...and ironically...most likely by the members of the forum who don't have their driver's liscences yet. BUT I just wanted to log in the .. official "Smack" talk on the Skylander Forum!!...Score!!!)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Next

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers