New Characters-Racing Action Packs

New Characters-Racing Action Packs

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Some new characters and vehicles came to light on the back of a Pre-Order box (As posted on DarkSpyro):

As well as "Racing Action Packs"...
Looks like the Trophy here is the Golden Queen...So it seems these Trophy's may, among other things, allow you to race as the villian...interesting!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: New Characters-Racing Action Packs

Postby Omenix » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:17 am

So i need to get 9 of these trophies huh? And theyre exclusive to the pack which means ill need to get 8 more characters and vehicles... well I'll probably have gotten them anyway, but 8 out of was it 20? That's a large chunk plus 4 in starter packs so only 8 available not in a pack...seems a strange ratio. Do we know how much that pack costs? Are we to assume there'll be one for each element (both villain and skylander, no double up elements) and apart from magic will it all be doom raiders? (Bring on the chompy mage and his chompy worm as a vehicle )

Pop fizz is starting to feel like GG or Stealth Elf, too much. He's been in every game since Giants. Other than him, they all look awesome.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:23 pm

I guess there will not be very many single packs because of this system. This is a good idea retail wise though as it means we don't have to buy the vehicle and the character individually.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:01 am

So which other characters do you think will be in racing packs?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:46 am

It will most likely be the favourites like Jet-vac,Trigger Happy, etc. I have a feeling they might get all the racing packs out before the late release figures. By late i mean like wave 5 characters
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:37 am

Ok so i think we'll have either 2, 5, or 8.

We have a sky terrain vehicle trophy as Kaos so 2 more, 1 for sea 1 for land; unlikely as its very restrictive and if the trophies in any way change or add game play it locks that to DESP.

8 packs (2 sky, 3 land, 3 sea) also unlikely as that's too much and assuming it's doom raiders, no one for magic element.

5 packs, most likely, can be 1 per wave or 2 in first wave none in last. Not too restrictive in regards to wave management and character availability, also not overkill trying to sell too much. 2 villains per terrain offers choice and variety, can pick and choose which ones you want.

5 packs offers 10 elements (earth and water in GG pack above). With no more water or earth that rules out Gulper and Terrafin and unknown earth element. Thrillipede seems unlikely (can't say why, just that kinda vibe) and stealth elf is practically impossible therefore meaning chompy mage must be life element trophy (also cos of being a main villain). Also likely is Wolfgang. He's a fan favourite so most likely. This rules out other undead characters. Nightfall is unlikely as his vehicle is in the DESP which leaves nightshade as dark trophy villain. Being new its likely light element character will be harder to come by meaning the new light supercharger will be in a trophy pack. Dr Krankcase was also highly advertised so that increases his likelyhood. This leaves either chef pepper jack or dream catcher as trophy villains. The new superchargers for their elements are extremely unlikely so then its between eruptor and jet vac. I think JV and CPJ are more likely than eruptor and DC.

Air=Jet Vac
Earth=Golden Queen
Fire=Chef Pepper Jack
Life=Chompy Mage
Magic=not doom raider
Tech=Krankcase
Undead=Wolfgang
Water=GG
Light=supercharger
Dark=nightshade

Hmm that's a 6:4 ratio... scratch CPJ and replace him with eruptor as for magic could be either splat or pop fizz? What do you think? Good logic? Any of it wrong? What of Magic?

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:51 pm

to be honest I don't really know what will happen but this logic sem, well, pretty logical. I'm just hoping Jet-Vac and his vehicle are in a pack
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers