Your Ideal Skymiibos

Your Ideal Skymiibos

Postby Omenix » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:52 am

So i've been thinking about some other Skymiibo ideas or missed opportunities, as well as better arranged Starter Packs, so I though I'd list them here:
Firstly, Bowser could've had the koopalings, and i think its a missed opportunity. Instead of his current moveset (Hammer, summon koopa, fire transform) I would prefer- Attack 1:hammer, Attack 2 : Fire mode, Attack 3: summoner mode (attack 1 summons, attack to can switch between which koopaling summoned {starts with 3}, base upgrade lets you have 2 koopalings active), path 1 : power up fire mode and hammer attacks, path 2: increase summoner abilities ( unlock full range of Koopalings, koopalings last longer, can have 3 koopalings active at once), soul gem: lets you permanently have Bowser JR Active, adding to your total from upgrades (now 3 or 4 depending on path)

Secondly, Inkling from Splatoon- Attack 1: shooter, Attack 2 Roller, attack 3: Stealth Mode/Squid Form (think Tuff Luck hiding in grass) increased speed while in ink

Dark edition for Wii U or Wii has both available in Dark form, the Inkling when in Amiibo Form allows you to have your team in multiplayer mode be black (from your perspective only)

me typing this up has made me realize 2 questions: how will soul gems work for Skymiibos? will the dark Skymiibos have a different effect in game as amiibos (Dark Bowser in Smash Bros)?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Your Ideal Skymiibos

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:11 am

The inklings are a fun Idea..!
A good one and one that has been mentioned in the past by others is Crash Bandicoot! (Always reminded me of the Tazmanian Devil from Warner Brothers cartoons)
I actually think the two they picked are fine. But if I had to go with another, I would also include Sonic the Hedgehog.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Your Ideal Skymiibos

Postby Omenix » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:17 am

CB would make a good Play Station exclusive, and sonic could be his own racer, no vehicle necessary!
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers