[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Gamescom 2015 News

Gamescom 2015 News

Re: Gamescom 2015 News

Postby pdiddyt » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:33 am

Glad to see online as well as online coop. It would have been nice to expand the races to a full eight players (and have no AI). But 4 players is better than none. I think people in general will be happy with it. The only thing is, which is the same for every system, you can't play with someone using a different console. But luckily most of the people I know have a PS4, WHICH I JUST PURCHASED YESTERDAY :) So its good nothing to complain about. Oh, 12 maps is good, but would have been great to expand it out to lets say like 20 maps and have Activision throw in some DLC maps throughout the year (like Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare and other games). I know 1ofwisdom you have an xboxone .... how to get you to the ps4 side ... hmmmm. If anyone else has a ps4 just let me know ... WE WILL RACE!!!
pdiddyt
Still New

Postby Omenix » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Yeah i got a PS4, but don't you have to pay for online interactions?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby kdoub25 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:40 am

Still wish they had PVP, or at least a racing "battle mode" so we can battle the characters abilities head to head, but I digress.

I think parents are going to have a nightmare when they get to the store shelves and try to figure out which packs to buy this year, I know I am. But the racing action packs sound like a good way to double up on some characters/vehicles if you are looking to do that.
kdoub25
Rookie

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:02 am

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Previous