[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - SuperChargers Online Friend's List

SuperChargers Online Friend's List

Re: SuperChargers Online Friend's List

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Excellent!...I will be playing tonight so lets give it a shot!
:D
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:51 am

Just finished playing level online with Omenix: Very fun! The first ever Australia to USA Superchargers Exchange!!!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:49 am

Thats so cool you can actually co-op and not just race eachither!
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Yeah, I think the great thing is that in superchargers the levels all have unique mechanics and in the one we played certain parts of the level could be magnetised which was a really fun dynamic on multiplayer. I'd be interested in seeing how other level dynamics chsnge with multiplayer.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:10 am

Last edited by Orion's Islands on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:37 am

Yes I enjoyed the tour of the academy, I realized the unique placement of the legendary treasures in the upgrade area and loved the sports area on the roof. I actually never did get Jade Flashwing though I did get regular Flashwing. I was mostly playing with superchargers as they were the closest at hand but at one point I figured I'd grab an old one so I got Short Cut, I was actually confused because he was on level 1 but fully upgraded so I had no idea what was going on, but he's definitely my favourite from TT. on the topic of TT, I'd have to agree that the original academy was better, but the new one is customizable, which makes online interactions more exciting. Overall, I really enjoyed this interaction, and I can't wait for more (hint,hint)
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Previous

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers