What to buy?

What to buy?

Postby Mega Boom Boomer » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:59 pm

So I'm trying to figure ouu what I should buy for superchargers this year I'm thinking of buying the dark pack again so I came do a comparison but also buying nightfall and the stealth stinger so I can have a supercharged vehicle for each terrain. Hope I can get some help with this I am on a budget though so I'll only be able to get a starter pack a character and a vehicle.
Last edited by Mega Boom Boomer on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mega Boom Boomer
Still New

Re: What to buy?

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Yup! The same question is rolling around in my mind too!
I put up this thread to help me (And perhaps you!) list out my choices and figure out my options.
Here's a link if you are interested.
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=501/

I have put together a few proposed buying sets for my family and I but none have really worked for me yet so I haven't posted them yet.
I am seriously considering buying thru Best Buy for the savings. Im crunching the numbers on this and will likely post them up tonight.
Either way, your smart to pick your path! I was also trying to make sure I had a vehicle from each type (Land, Sea and Air) on release day! I'm not sure if its gonna work out that way!! Good Luck!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: What to buy?

Postby Omenix » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:45 pm

That's a great idea except for the fact that nightfall and stealth copyor don't release till wave 2. Perhaps you'll need to get something else for sky.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers