[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - THIS JUST IN….Gill Grunt IS AWESOME!

THIS JUST IN….Gill Grunt IS AWESOME!

Re: THIS JUST IN….Gill Grunt IS AWESOME!

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:11 pm

I have had some problems with the 2 ai element vehicles and I was wandering if anyone else has had this scenario as well. Both Sky Slicer and Jet Stream have had a glitch (well at least my figures, where there are certain mods that I simply cannot use. hey show up in the blueprint but I can't seem to equip them. Please, if you can help, it would be very much appreciated.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:22 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:32 am

Nice! So far I've only gotten 2 recreated skylanders (we really need a good name for em) Stealth Elf and Gill Grunt. It seems like they've outdone themselves with Gill Grunt, but Stealth Elf seems quite the same as before. Sure there's a gun instead of knives, but other than that it's the same invisible attack and such. I haven't upgraded her yet, but still...seems a tad unimaginative.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Personally I love the new Stealth Elf! She even makes it into my list of favourites. Still not cooler than Hurricane Jet-Vac though (We all know he is the coolest right? :lol: )
Oh and btw, yes i do actually have the mods for the vehicles omenix. I have found them in game and they show up in full colour and everything on the blueprint. Must be a glitch
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby thewayofzook » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Damn Shark Shooter Terrafin is a solid skylander (literally). Love his tertiary attack. Its similar to Huurricane Jet-Vac's and is also very practical. My number 2 (sorry wiisdom, not number 1) is promising!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Yeah the Battle Arena is a mainstay! That's why I put up the simple instructions on how to switch the nameplate in the Custom Section...keeps it relevant!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:54 pm

I full heartedly agree with you Orion's Islands. DDGG is awesome! See, this is why I stuck with the man all this way. His vehicle is also awesome. Probabaly the best looking so far for me. I also got both Feista and Crypt Crusher! Now this guy I can relate to. All this music themed stuff is just too cool! His trumpet makes no sense though but hey, its skylanders, its just innovation. Like I said before launch, if only he had a saxophone.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Previous

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers