[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - SKYLANDERS ACADEMY Villain Gumball Machine??

SKYLANDERS ACADEMY Villain Gumball Machine??

SKYLANDERS ACADEMY Villain Gumball Machine??

Postby pdiddyt » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:38 pm

Hope everyone enjoyed Skylanders SuperChargers Preview Day. I know there are some people that weren't able to play. I found something I haven't heard anyone mention in the Skylanders Academy. In years past to test your skills we have had dummies in Swap Force .... the rocking things in Trap Team. In SuperChargers I found what is essentially a villain gumball machine. You push the button and its spits out villains for you to fight and test your skills. I was able to grab an extremely short clip and some of my commentary explaining it. Here is the youtube link :) Feel free to subscribe as well if you haven't its going to be a busy few weeks!!!

https://youtu.be/zu6fhvxXXk4
pdiddyt
Still New

Re: SKYLANDERS ACADEMY Villain Gumball Machine??

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:58 am

Cool, Disney Infinity has this concept. I always find it entertaining how much the 2 play off each other for ideas.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:40 am

Yeah, this is a great idea for training and testing upgrades.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:35 pm

Now that I have used it, yes I do like it very much. I think 1ofWiisdom will enjoy it for crunching numbers. Even tho a dummy is still available this works great for how well you can confront an enemy without needing to find an enemy to test an ability of attack.

This will be great to test a couple of older Skylanders like one of the original Gill Grunts. I really like how hes a big debate with paths and this sorta helps it further.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby kdoub25 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Sounds like a great idea. Can you spawn different types of enemies to practice against, and how many can you make active at once?
kdoub25
Rookie

Postby Daphtaru » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:39 pm

You can only spawn Greebles and up to 3 of them is the max at once.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:39 pm

Still, sounds very useful nonetheless
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:35 am

I loved this when I unlocked it last night! I have requested this feature since Giants. You can go back to the SWAP Force vids and all thru Trap Team for past references to this...

There were always attacks that would not register on the dummies, so you had to go in to a level to get attack damage numbers...This takes care of that! It is cool to see ideas implemented!

I'll be making a stand alone video on it...just prioritizing the unboxings right now. Most people will probably care less about it...I will constantly use it!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby kdoub25 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Been wondering, is the academy equipped to test out vehicles anywhere or is it just for the skylanders?
kdoub25
Rookie

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:56 am

From what I saw...Yes. It looks like they have one for each: land, Sea and Air. I was testing Hot Streak against enemies in a test arena.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Next

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers