[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - About online and why rage quitting is bad.

About online and why rage quitting is bad.

About online and why rage quitting is bad.

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:23 am

So I have spent about 6 hours or so doing online racing. From that experience I can tell you that I'm not the best at racing games. Please don't rage quit on your online games. You still get credits just for completing the race. Rage quitting because you are in 7th or so doesn't do much good. The system is built to where as long as you fully complete races you get Emblems for it, which is very valuable to have.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Re: About online and why rage quitting is bad.

Postby Omenix » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:31 pm

I would never rage quit, that just defeats the purpose of playing. So what are these Emblems you speak of? Are they a currency?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:50 am

Does a rage quit kill the session for everyone, like a disconnect, or does it stay fluid as people drop out?!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:51 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:45 am

Ahhh! Racing Emblems...Now I understand! :lol:
Ok then...Racing Emblems...got it!

I'm not worried about Rage Quitting...I am more concerned about my internet dropping. The good news is that we have Splatoon and are able to playthat online without too many problems. On occasion though, it does drop out.
Looking forward to driving with friends as well!! And if we ever drop out on you...its the internet, not us!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:22 pm

It seems I guess with the new patch that if someone drops out you just end up with 6 AI online.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby thewayofzook » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:28 pm

I have a little racing experience with Cars 2 lol. Not sure if that will help me but we will find out! I dont think there will be any rage quitting from me because I will be too busy taking in the scenery
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers