[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Skylander Tutor Power

Skylander Tutor Power

Skylander Tutor Power

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:37 am

So Anyone Portal Master Rank 74 Yet :?: Well, are you...

The reason I ask, you wonder...

"You can't change upgrade paths unless you reach Portal Master Rank 74 and select the Skylander Tutor Power."

I like how that is just casually mentioned at the end of the paragraph on upgrade paths in the strat guide..you know, no big deal and all...

I can not wait to try this out!

:ugeek:
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Skylander Tutor Power

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:23 am

Oh wow so that is how you did it. No I'm at 16 for Wii U. Will give me more of a reason to do the Emblem Quests faster tho.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Ok..I can definately tell this game has just been released (And that I have only sat down to play about 1 hour so far) .
I can tell this because I..have...no...idea what you people are talking about! :lol:
I really gotta get in there and play a bit more!!! I just got the basic hang of the driving and just figured out the upgrade options menu. I..think..I saw an Emblem Quest whatsamacallit on the doohicky screen..once...maybe.

I kinda sound like this guy I know....
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:14 am

I'm not really able to advance much with the unboxings and intros etc...If you don't intro a character/vehicle when they are BRAND NEW it skews the stats, and that frustrates my analytical side...I mean what if the stats in the strategy guide are WRONG...who else will correct it? Haha, that seriously does happen quite a bit. But, needless to say, it is difficult for me to progress quickly when my motive is more on Unboxing, Introductions, and Research than just breezing thru the game...

That said, I'll get there...eventually.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:38 am

Only just unlocked the hub. Took a walk around but haven't tried any of the stuff yet. I feel a bit like you OrionsIslands. Say, does anyone know if you can stop between the levels, I think there's 4 or 5 before the hub unlocks, so can you stop between, for example (SPOILER ALERT) after freeing Hugo, Cali and Flynn whixh is the end of that segment?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:14 pm

One of them is actually to get Portal Master rank faster.... so meta.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:20 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:43 pm

What do you mean it's not permanent? Is it one time only or does it just last for say 1 level?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers