[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Perfect way to do variants?

Perfect way to do variants?

Perfect way to do variants?

Postby Omenix » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:05 pm

It has occurred to me that Golden Hot Streak in the starter pack is the perfect way to do variants. A scalper can't buybit without having a game, portal and 2 common figures left over, all of which is unsellable, and can't make a huge profit as no one would pay over $75 (plus shipping) for one figure on ebay, or the whole starter pack as the shipping would cost even more. Essentially it's a pain for scalpers to get and sell, but fans and collectors can get it if they want to.

I also have ideas for other variants. Essentially each store would be sent 2 to 5 of the variant which would be sold or preordered to customers who preorder or buy 3 or more other skylanders with a limit of 1 per customer. It would then be impossible for a scalper to completely prevent it from reaching the public, and even if they do they need to find someone willing to pay over 4 times the rrp. Thats 4 times because the scalper has to have also payed for 3 common and difficult to sell figures.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Perfect way to do variants?

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:40 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Re: Perfect way to do variants?

Postby Omenix » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Are you serious? And people are actually paying? That's insane! They could get a dark edition and 3 figures for that cost!
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers