[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Trophy Talk

Trophy Talk

Trophy Talk

Postby Omenix » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:01 am

This can be the thread for all discussions trophy related. I will start by outlining the available villains in the trophies.

The first available trophy is the Sea Trophy. According to the 3DS version, the 4 villains in this trophy are Mesmerelda (old favourite), Golden Queen (face of the trophy), Captain Frightbeard (brand new villain, to my understanding), and finally, The Gulper.

Presumably, the second available trophy will be the Air Trophy, which features Chef Pepper Jack (in his zeppelin?), wolfgang (Werewolf, rocker and all together awesome), Cluck (right out of the Tower of Time) and the original party animal, Pain-yatta. Also in the air raceway is Skylands most vile ambassador, Lord of the Outlands, Prince of Darkness, it's Emperor Kaos. Kaos is available with the dark edition Kaos trophy and, apparently, is the only villain available in it.

Finally, comes the land element. First within the trophy is Kaos' right hand troll, Glumshanks. Those of you who consider yourselves veterans have known this face for a long time,my personal favourite villain (tied with Dream Catcher), here is the Chompy Mage. Fiesta's arch nemesis, straight out of the underworld comes Count Moneybone. Finally, everyone's least favourite doctor, is Dr.Krankcase.

If you couldn't tell, i'm most excited about that final land trophy. The land trophy is one of the biggest unknowns in the game, as we have no idea which character/vehicle combo it comes with. Every character, aside from one, in the land terrain has either him/herself or his/her vehicle already/soon to be released. The one I am referring to is of course Trigger Happy. The following are the land driven characters:

Undead - we already have Fiesta, and OrionsIslands has informed me that Roller Brawl will be in a triple pack in wave 3.

Earth - We (well some of us) already have single pack Smash Hit, and we of course have Terrafin.

Fire - Burn Cycle is confirmed wave 2 single, and Spitfire and Hot Streak are both in the starter pack.

Tech - High Volt confirmed wave 2 single, but no word whatsoever on Trigger Happy.

So it's confirmed, wave 4/5 will have a Land Racing action Pack featuring Double Dare trigger Happy, Gold Rusher and a land trophy.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Trophy Talk

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:54 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Trophy Talk

Postby Omenix » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:11 am

Ok well I suppose it could be either Roller Brawl or Trigger Happy.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers