Your Favourite Compared To His or Her Supercharger Form?

Your Favourite Compared To His or Her Supercharger Form?

Postby thewayofzook » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:01 am

If you have a favourite who has been re-imagined as a Spuercharger, how do they compare to their original form. (E.g Terrafin vs Shark Shooter Terrafin)

Personally, I love the new Jet-Vac. His box-stock suit is not as cool as his series 1 figure (although I am stil a big fan of the padded armour style), but once he is upgraded, he looks sooooo good. He is basically the supercharger Jet-Stream with those golden wings. He almost looks too good.
Attacks wise I love how they kept his style of play with the rapid fire primary attack. He now actually fires something that would do damage in the real world lol. His secondary is really pratical in my opinion. "Alright Mr troll, I need to reposition who over here if you don't mind." *suspends troll in air with vacuum and walks over to cliff*. This attack is just as good as his old attack and even better with the push away effect. Now his tertiary is even cooler. I love how they have kept the jet pack theme to this ability with the thruster pack which is. just so sweet. I mean, Jet-Vac does a double back flip TWICE in one instance (if you take a particular path of course).

So thats my talk about the greatest supercharged sky barren! How does your favourite, or at least your a character you are fond of, compare to their supercharged form?
Also, as a side note, I will not be changing my spelling of 'favourite'. I live in a free sky island...
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers