[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - I Wei Huang-Creating the Eruptor Thanksgiving Parade Balloon

I Wei Huang-Creating the Eruptor Thanksgiving Parade Balloon

I Wei Huang-Creating the Eruptor Thanksgiving Parade Balloon

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:31 am

Ran across this entry by I Wei Huang, the primary artist responsible for Skylander Character development and artwork.
It details some of the creative steps developing, making and flying the Eruptor Balloon in last year's Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC.
I thought you might be interested.
Here is a link to the story on his blog, Crabfuartworks:

And here is a link to a YouTube Video of it:

Sidenote: And here is a link to a post we put up about him and his art last year (In case your interested):
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=175&hilit=huang

And here are some pics from his balloon entry:

Side Bonus:
I Wei Huang Speed Draws Kaos!
https://youtu.be/i323U7NP_VY
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Creating the Eruptor Thanksgiving Parade Balloon

Postby Omenix » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:25 am

For a second I thought this was showing how to make your own copy of the varient.That gives me an idea...
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Creating the Eruptor Thanksgiving Parade Balloon

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers