[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Have A Question?: Ask the Forum!

Have A Question?: Ask the Forum!

Have A Question?: Ask the Forum!

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:36 pm

Inspired by Daphtaru's "General Thread" from the Trap Team Section, here is THE Superchargers QUESTIONS THREAD! Tah-Daaah!
(I was also inspired by my own unanswered question which I will post up next! :) )

So...if you have a question, leave it here and, hopefully, one of the generous portal masters here will give you the benefit of their knowledge and/or experience.
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: General Questions: Ask the Forum!

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Ok...my question:

I could do this in Trap Team. It helped me prolong the playing battery life. I can see that I can toggle the television off and play only on the Gamepad but that doesn't help. Anyone...Anyone....? Bueller....?
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: General Questions: Ask the Forum!

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:42 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Re: Have A Question?: Ask the Forum!

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:44 am

This is a question for 1ofwiisdom...

Hey Wiisdom, is it possible for you to change my name on the forum? Since I am no longer just about 'the way of Zook', mainly because PvP looks like it is out of the series for now, then I think I need a change in identity. I am a ninja for a living after all. We change identity annually. Since I am more about the way of Jet-Vac, Gill Grunt (because I still care about him), and others, I would like to be called DanTheJetPackMan

I await the Grand Portal Masters response...
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers