Most Exciting News

Most Exciting News

Postby Omenix » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:22 am

I've been upgrading characters one upgrade at a timr with no particular order so I've only just now found out. The irrelevant cutscene after choosing a path has been removed! It judt takes you back to the select upgrade menu. This is truly exciting news, and it's grest VV is keeping an eye on what the few of us want and will actually appreciate. I just wish they hadn't done away with any form of light on the portal, that's my niggest disappointment with the game. :(
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Most Exciting News

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:33 am

Im with you on the portal lights. It would have been cool to tsee the flames light up. And yes, upgrading has never been easier :D
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:31 pm

The problem with the lights on the Portal is they kept getting defected ones because the lights in them would be faulty.
Last edited by Daphtaru on Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:46 pm

We went from the most complicated portal...lights, new reader slot for traps and a speaker for sound...to, arguably, the simplest: flat ground plate with a trap slot and no lights. It isn't a big issue for me. Rather, I think it too bad the vehicles don't light up. Tell me Gill Grunt's Reef Ripper wouldn't look cool with an amber glow spilling out the windows!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:36 pm

I really think any form of light, whether in portal or figures, would be good. It was just such an enchanting feature, capturing the magic of the series perfectly.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:27 am

Here is some news. For those wandering if a deduction to weight for a vehicles was bad, it is. At Portal Master level 58, you get to choose between addtional Land,Sea or Sky Vehicle weight. This means the more weight, the better.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:12 am

Oh yeah for the main topic. It's in this game for a specific reason. Hopefully it's kept this way in future games, but that is not certain right now.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers