[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Characters from other universes you want to see in Skylands

Characters from other universes you want to see in Skylands

Characters from other universes you want to see in Skylands

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:36 am

Im not sure if there is already a topic on this, but Im curious to see who you guys would like to see in skylanders. This could be more characters from Nintendo's universe as we have already got Bowser and Donkey Kong, so who knows who else may join the skylanders. I have recently just got into the Ratchet and Clank games and its universe and have done my ususal extensive research on the game and its lore. If anyone here has played the series I would love to get talk about it on another thread. Anyway, back on topic, I would love to see Mr Zurkon, Ratchets AI companion/item in Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time, join the skylanders in a future game. This guy is one of the coolest NPCs ever! (Not sure if he can be called an NPC but I dont know of the term used for his kind of game character)

If any of you guys have played this particular Ratchet and Clank game ( I have yet to play more and also I still need to finish this game still :lol: ), then please, tell me what you think about the idea of having the legendary Mr Zurkon as a skylander...
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Re: Characters from other universes you want to see in Skyla

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:20 am

My first thought was Crash Bandicoot, I reckon he'd fit in perfectly. Also kirby and the Inklings
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:54 pm

Yeah Crash would be pretty cool. There is a lot of potential for some cool move sets.

Here's another question....what if there were characters from the Skylanders universe that got their own spin-off games? Like for example, Flynn could get his own special agent or pilot game, same with Cali or even some of the Skylanders. Maybe we could see a game where 5 or so Skylanders are selected for a special mission and then as you play as you play the game, you alternate between the characters for certain parts of the story. This way there would be more dialogue from X characters, hence more character development.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:38 pm

We could learn more about Buzz's secret ninja tomato skills! Who trained him? Why do we not meet this person? And what exactlu are secret ninja tomato skills?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:23 pm

Unleash the origins stories!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:19 pm

There so many references back to the old game! Makes you feel like a true long-term fan when you understand them all!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers