[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Hope You Had a FUN Halloween!!!

Hope You Had a FUN Halloween!!!

Hope You Had a FUN Halloween!!!

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:13 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Hope You Had a FUN Halloween!!!

Postby Omenix » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:23 am

Speaking of Halloween, I saw (and bought :mrgreen: ) a Scarecrow Halloween Costume and I thought how cool a scarecrow Skylander would be. I mean sure Stealth Elf has a scarecrow upgrade path, but not really any more after the reimagining in SSC, but what I mean is an actual Scarecrow skylander.He could have lots of cool abilities, shooting crows, scaring enemies maybe a corn or hay wall defense shield. Or you could go the undead way with staggering around and, well, doing whatever it is evil undead scarecrows do. But good not evil. I think the Life way is a better idea. I've even got an idea for a backstory:

For centuries, Scare worked with a family of farmers, planting crops and protecting them from crows. But he'd always dreamt of more, protecting not just one farm but all of Skylands. Until one day he met a special crow. This crow was larger, more powerful and more intelligent than the others. This crow, known by his peers only as Crow, had travelled the world. He'd seen acts of evil and destruction all over and wanted to stop it. He had tried approaching the Skylanders, but they wouldn't accept him. So he went searching for a new teammate, which he found in the humble scarecrow, Scare. The two, separately from the Skylanders, went around defending citizens from petty crimes while the Skylanders were fighting Kaos. Master Eon noticed this and decided the Skylanders needed a new branch, the Citizen Defence Force and made Scare Crow the captain.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:33 pm

A Scarecrow would be a great add on for the Undead Element!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:28 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:56 am

Yeah that's what I was going for. But here's another thought, maybe Crow is really Tai Kwan Crow? That's what I was thinking but I couldn't remember his name.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Speaking of Crows...a Raven would be good for a Air/Life/Undead Hybrid...I would literally call him Raven, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:36 pm

"Nevermore"-Now there is a interesting character name!!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Oh that's awesome, maybe a raven character could be called Quoth :mrgreen: and that scarecrow looks like he'd make an awesome skylander, sorr of like ghost roaster meets scarecrow.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers