[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - New Eon's Elite: Improved or impaired?

New Eon's Elite: Improved or impaired?

New Eon's Elite: Improved or impaired?

Postby Omenix » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:11 pm

This is a topic for discussion of the new Eon's Elite and whether they ar better or not than the last generation. I will start of the discussion with my personal pros and cons.
Cons:
The character itself isn't glossy
For Zook the packaging has been up to his arms which looks bad on display. I had to remove him from it but then he looked bad with my others so i had to remove the others from that plastic encasing too.
(This could be pro or con depending on your perspective) start at level 20, can't level up any more which means they waste exp.
The backgrounds dont interconnect (though to be fair it wasn't done overly well in the first lot)
No more cards (the games fault) and no stickers either
Pros:
The new characters are ones we haven't seen for over 2 games, mostly castaways.
The weapons/ammo are glossy and have unique colours mixed in a mystical gradient (Voodood's axe is purple and blue)
The backgrounds look way cooler (in this respect I highly recommend Voodood)
New poses, much more creative to the last set.
And most importantly of all, much cheaper (anout 20% depending on your location)

So whar does everyone think? Has anyone else picked any up?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: New Eon's Elite: Improved or impaired?

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:39 pm

I was going to pick up Voodood and Zook today, but didn't get a chance...Hopefully later this week with the BOGO40. Next week will be 2 Slam Bams, lol.

I was impressed by Voodood's background image in some ad material I saw!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:15 pm

Me and Mine are on "Super Secret Financial Cash Lockdown".... :lol:....Its sorta' like "Super Secret Ninja Skills" but cheaper.
Which translates to: ....Money? What money? Ohh! Right! That stuff...You spend....to get other stuffff.
Yeah, we don't have any of that here.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:33 am

Yeah I get what you're saying, I had to skip out on wave 2 to get them, but these are 2 of my favourite characters so I had to make the hard decision. in the first lot I only got i think 1 or 2 n launch and the rest much cheaper, but for $25 instead of $30 these ones are much more worthy.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:03 am

My only thing would be do I prefer Series 2 Zook in the sense of attacks over the power of the Elite one.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers