Action racing packs X4?

Action racing packs X4?

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:04 pm

So from what I can tell looking back theres been about 4 Adventure Packs per game. Do you think this will be the case for Superchargers too? Because atm I only have Ps4 and 3ds and they dont make a dark edition for the 3ds ( I already have the normal for Ps4 ) and I would assume the fourth pack would be a Kaos cup racing pack. What are your guys and gals thoughts on this?
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Re: Action racing packs X4?

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:17 pm

I think they will only have the three Racing packs this year. I think the Kaos Cup wil not get its own pack. I don't know what skylanders they would package with it as they have revealed most so far. The "powder blue" skylanders are still surrounded by some mystery but, if I had to guess, it will be just the three.
But hey!....Who Knows?!?
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:40 pm

I bet you're right..maybe its time for me to get a Wiiu...but with the NX coming soonish I dont know if I want to. Also theres blued out characters? Where can I see this?
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:25 am

Yes, tell us about these "powder blue" characters. On the topic of a 4th race action pack, I fail to see how such a concept could be feasible. I've cslculated that the only possible character for the land one is Trigger Happy with none left for a 4th. Plus i think that the drk edition was sort of their consideration of the 4th pack. It would be nice but it's unlikely. I'd love to be wrong though.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Well if thats the case I may just skip the Kaos cup as its $25.00 on Amazon and as much as I really like Dark Donkey Kong I cant justify spending the money on 1 character I like and a Cup for a system I dont own. its too bad they didnt make a dark edition for the 3ds but then I suppose people would just buy the cheaper dark edition and then buy the normal console version. ( or maybe the cups are useless in the 3ds and Wii? )
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers