Eons Elite Wave 2

Eons Elite Wave 2

Postby Omenix » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:39 am

EB Games Australia has available on its website wave 2 of the elites featuring Dino Rang, Boomer and Ghost Roaster for release on 30th November. Given that the last wave released on the same day for both here and in America I think this is a likely date for you to see them too.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Eons Elite Wave 2

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Oh sweet! I'm really wanting to get Boomer as he's odd in the fact that he's a troll which is a common enemy type. Which out of these three is your most anticipated of wave 2?
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:06 am

Oh definitely Ghost Roaster. I've never had Boomer (a bit hard to find, even back when he was new) and sm looking firward to using him, and of course I love Dino rang, but Ghost Roaster is just a classic who is really in a class of his own. All these characters are unique in their own way, but Ghost Roaster is most so in my opinion. He's like a skeleton ghost but he's dragging along a ball and chain like a convict which he then uses as a weapon.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:34 pm

Yeah Ghost Roaster looks amazing, he's actually creepy and not a cutesy undead character!
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers