wave 3 Australia

wave 3 Australia

Postby Omenix » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:33 pm

I gound wave 3 today at EB Games, Thump Truck, Shield Shredder, Nightfall, Missile Tow Dive Clops, splats boat thingy which I will now spontaneously refer to as the Goat Boat because I can't remember the actual name and the Astroblast Race Action Pack. Curiously Splat, LL Eruptor and BB Pop Fizz were no where to be found, but I did buy MT DC and Nightfall.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: wave 3 Australia

Postby thewayofzook » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:11 am

Here in NZ (or at lest in Hawkes Bay) we only have a mix of wave 1 and 2 characters with no sign f wave 3. I was looking forward to splat and here SPLATTER SPLASHER (just so you can see it lol)

Also hey portalmasters! its been awhile since i have enjoyed the wanders of the skylander universe!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:20 am

Is wave 3 usually available before Christmas in NZ? Usually it was a little later here but in TT they released the Expansion Packs before Christmas, then a couple triple packs then the full wave 3. It was a bit disjointed, as this one seems to be, but the release started before Christmas. I think you can roughly follow last year's releases to estimate the releases this year.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:22 am

Oh, also thanks for the reminder. I can remember most of the new characters' names but sometimesit gets a little overwhelming. I'll try to remember that the Splatter Splasher belongs to SPLATer and creates a bit of a SPLASHer.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:43 pm

yeah there is still no sign of wave 3 here. Maybe EB games will have something in soon but it doesnt look like it.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:44 pm

i was hoping to get splat for an xmas present to myself
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers