Eggcited Thrillipede and Spring Ahead Dive Bomber

Eggcited Thrillipede and Spring Ahead Dive Bomber

Postby Omenix » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:53 am

Among other interesting things, Eggcited Thrillipede and Spring Ahead Dive Bomber have been put up for preorder on EB Games Australia website for release on March 2nd. Additionally, perhaps less interesting, are BBBB Pop Fizz and Roller Brawl, Tomb Buggy and Splatter Splasher triple pack.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Eggcited Thrillipede and Spring Ahead Dive Bomber

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:49 am

I am kinda confused with this latest Triple Pack, last Triple Pack worked out greatly for me, I picked up Legendary Hurricane Jet-Vac and the Triple Pack with out missing out on the savings. This time however the Legendary is Roller Brawl not Splat so it just doesnt work out as well. I thought things like Triple Packs were for people like me who didn't want two of each character if they picked up a varient. Don't get me wrong I'm not really complaining, I just dont understand the niche this one is supposed to fill compared to its counterpart.
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Hmm, I hadn't considered that. If I were to hazard a guess they nay be trying to influence the sales. The triple pack is great value so people get that, but then they also want Splat to go in her vehicle.Finally oeople may want to collect the legendarys too so they buy an extra Roller Brawl. And unless someone really wantes both Splat and Roller Brawl, they may have payed for more than they would have gotten otherwise, which is good because after the Christmas holidays people probably aren't buying as much which creates a lull. But that's just my guess for the reasoning, it really could be anything.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:40 pm

No sign of them in Florida yet! Wave 4...yes.
No Powder Blue variants yet either...Im kinda on the fence with those. I think I'll wait until I see them in hand.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders SuperChargers